Friday, October 26, 2007

InterviewSS

Today and yesterday has been very exciting.

Yesterday I got a call from a company that I had interviewed with MONTHS ago, but didn't get the job because they wanted to hire someone internally who already knew the system. Since my friend works there, she gave me the heads up on the position opening and set me up an interview for Monday. And this position is better than the one I previously interviewed for. So of course I was excited about that.

But then today I received a phone call from an organization that I had interviewed with two months ago, I really wanted to work for but didn't get the job. I had applied for another position and this time the recruiter called, as appose to last time when it was a mass email. He said that he thinks I would be good for this position and since he already knows me we can skip the whole application filling out process because he is going to pull out my app from the last time. So I have another interview on Tuesday. I think this is a REALLY good sign that he actually called and remembers me.

BTW, both places I have interviewed before and I am interviewing with the same people. But a second or third person maybe at each interview, so that is making me kind of nervous to be interviewed by multiple people. Hopefully it all goes well.

6 comments:

Closet Frat Boy said...

Good luck! You'll do great.

Matt in Argyle said...

good luck man. Like CFB said, you'll do great!

Mike said...

That sounds AWESOME!!! Good luck!!!

K said...

Good luck twiny twin!

B said...

Good Luck!!

J.R. said...

Woah, dude! Any update on the second interview??

Fingers crossed for you if the jury's still out.

Nothing Golden Stays