Monday, August 20, 2007

How it went...

Thank You for all those who wished me luck. The interview went very well, it was a group interview/discussion. There were six other people, including myself and two people asking the question. It was a relax environment and I tried my best to speak as much as possible. If I get a second interview, I will hear back at the end of next week so we'll just have to wait and what happen. But I think this job is perfect for me and I REALLY want it.

During the interview the guy told us that there were over 500 applicants that applied for this position and they choose 70 to interview. And out of the 70 they only need 8.

When I got there and approached the front desk I notice two people answering phone calls, one was a very cute guy, with beautiful light blue eyes, and asked me if I needed anything I told him, which is when he told me to have a seat since I was early. As I was waiting I found out that his name was Alex and he was just helping the front desk for a few minutes and was on his way out to lunch. And as he was leaving he wished me good luck, needless to say that made my day, in addition to getting this job interview.

5 comments:

Steve said...

No doubt your obvious passion for the job showed in the interview, which should only help you secure the second one. Here's hoping!

K said...

Crossing my fingers twin....

Mike said...

Great to hear about the interview and that you were selected for an interview among so many applicants.

Good luck!!!

dan said...

jsut saying HEY,
hope it's a good week in sunny CA.
later.

Adam said...

Cross fingers! good luck to you..