Sunday, October 28, 2007

Tourist

Apparently last week my cousin in-law husband had a conference in a city 2 hours away from me, so she came with him, since her jobs allows her to take her work with her. Anyways on Friday they decided last minute to come visit us since it’s the first time her husband been to California, they live in Washington D.C. It was still early in the day and the family is going to get together for dinner, so we had a good few hours to kill. I asked them what they wanted to do/see, they didn’t care and since this was his first time here I figure we would do the touristy thing. So we went to the Kodak Theater walked around there had some really good cream puffs and people watch for a while (always fun to do). Then went next door to the Grauman's Chinese Theatre to look and all the hand and foot prints, took tons of pictures with the stars along the sidewalk, then went to the souvenir store where they picked up some shot glasses. It was sort of fun, I’ve never done that before I really felt like a tourist…haha.

1 comment:

Mike said...

People watch... I know what you mean... check out all the hot guys in Hollywood.