Friday, October 19, 2007

Abs

There was a very interesting sight at the gym tonight. So I was doing my thing with some weights and there were HOT two guys next to me, taking turns with weights as well. While one of the guy was doing his reps out of no where his friend lifts up his shirt and flex his abs in the mirror (there are mirrors along the wall, like pretty much ever over gym) and says something that I didn't hear because I had my head phones on. And when the guy lifting the weights finish he also lifted up his shirt and flex his abs. I must say that was a pretty hot sight to have two hot guys comparing abs right in front of me. But if I had abs like they did I would be comparing/showing it off as well. I wonder if they compare anything else....haha.



3 comments:

dit said...

probably comparing other things at home. lol

Nice pics!

Mike said...

And you tell me I don't need to go to the gym? Well, if I want to look like that I do. haha... nice pics man.

J.R. said...

Yum.

Nothing Golden Stays