Sunday, February 3, 2008

It makes the girls go crazy!!!

After I got out of work today I went to the Kenneth Cole store to get their cologne. But I could not decide between the Kenneth Cole Reaction or Kenneth Cole Black. So I ask the sales guy, who was pretty cute, which one does he prefers. And right away he said Kenneth Cole Reaction he said and I quote "It makes the girls go crazy" and went on saying that he has seen ladies go into the store just to smell it. While he was saying this I was thinking to myself; "Is there anything that makes the boys go crazy"...haha. So I ended up getting the Reaction because we all know how much I want the ladies to go crazy around me...lol. But I still like the Black so I will probably end up getting that one as well, I hope that one will make the boys go crazy.

4 comments:

dickophile said...

thats hilarious. wheres that post you promised us?

Mr. X said...

i've been wondering which cologne you were going to pick.
i'm still waiting to hear an update about your little fun night!

jay said...

You could have just asked him which one makes the boys go crazy. I mean, it is LA!

Matt in Argyle said...

You see, I need to find a cologne. Hope you smell nice!