Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Last Tuesday Night

Sorry for the delay guys, I've been busy with work and stuff.

Anyways last Tuesday, Chris (a blog reader) was in town so him, JR and myself decided last minute to go to a bar/club called MJ's. We got there around 10:30 and there was a line, can you believe that on a Tuesday night. While waiting in line, there was a guy in front of us that I thought was pretty cute, although JR and Chris had their own opinions...lol. Once we got in, the first thing we notice were the go go dancers on small stages through out the club. That was my first time being that close to male go go dancers. So we got our drinks and made are rounds around the place a few times. And eventually ended up on the dance floor, now this is where it gets interesting.

On the dance floor is where we see the cute guy from the line, so JR and Chris were pushing me to go up to him and dance and/or talk to him. As we slowly made our way towards him, I did not have the balls to go up to him what so ever. So after a few minutes of me not doing anything, but just randomly dancing, we started to leave the dance floor.

As JR and Chris were leaving a guy came up to me and started dancing all up on me, so I was like alright and went with it. Then his friend came and started dancing with us as well, I eventually was sandwich between the two of them. We dance/grind up on each other for a while before the friend in front of me went to dance with another friend and I was left with the one behind me. That is when it started getting a little hot, as we were dancing he took my hand and put it on his crotch. So since my hand was there what is a guy to do but squeeze and rub it, through his pants of course. Then I squeeze his ass for a while, he held my hand for a bit and then took it back to his package. Oh and while all this was going on down there we were still dancing and he was biting my ear and also had his other hand up my shirt. We did that for a while and I eventually turned around so that we were face to face and then it just happened, we started kissing right there on the dance floor, he bit my ear for a little then went back to kissing.

We eventually stopped, he told me his name (David), then told me to wait there while he went to look for his friends, I told him I had to go look for my friends as well and we went our separate way, so that was my first man kiss, didn't think it would happen that way, I at least thought I would know the guys name first but ehh oh well...haha. And that was my Tuesday night, last week, how was your Tuesday night?

12 comments:

Mike said...

HOT! Congratulations stud!!!

Anonymous said...

I was writing. Go screw yourself!

Alex said...

wow. I guess the Kenneth Cole Black really do make the boys go crazy. ;-)

Troystopher said...

YAY for you. That was a great story!

I can't wait to come to LA.

K said...

Troy....don't turn him out in LA!!!

jay said...

Hold up, I don't think you told me the entire story when we chatted. Or did I forget part of it, hmm w/e. LOL.

"Then I squeeze his ass for a while, he held my hand for a bit and then took it back to his package" LOL.

Wow, our lil boy is growing up. Let's not discuss how you could be my child given that you're older than me. Just, go with it lol.

Mr. X said...

wow, sounds like you had a great time! ;)

Matt in Argyle said...

NICE!!!!! Way to go!

B said...

Hot indeed! Good for you!

dit said...

what a fun night. Good for you!

JP Mac said...

To quote the song, "Let's see how far we've come!"

W said...

SWEET!!!