Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Meeting Cutie

This morning I attended a meeting at work, it had nothing to do with my project, but I went to introduce myself because I will be working with some of these people and also to observe how meetings are run.

So as I expected I was the only guy there but surprisingly a few of the women were around my age, compared to the meeting I had last week where they were all pretty old. Through out the meeting they kept on mentioning another guy about his duties and that he is going to be late for this meeting and what not. Then I thought to myself “alright there is another guy I hope he is cute”…haha but I really like the guys name; Jomari, it was on the hand outs.

Thirty minutes into the meeting in comes Jomari and to my surprise he was pretty cute. Young (early 20’s) Filipino guy, slim with a nice build and sat right across from me. At one point during the meeting we caught eye and he gave me a slight smile with a little nod, since I’m new and he knows everyone else.

I thought it would have been difficult for me to pay attention since I didn’t get home until 3 am and was up by 7 am, but the meeting was pretty interesting and of course it helped that he sat right in front of me…haha

P.S.
I will post about the events that occurred last night, hopefully by tonight. It wasn’t anything as intense as others…lol (*cough K, Jay cough*), but it was still fun, involved a little kissing and groping…haha

4 comments:

Mike said...

P.S.
I will post about the events that occurred last night, hopefully by tonight. It wasn’t anything as intense as others…lol (*cough K, Jay cough*), but it was still fun, involved a little kissing and groping…haha

WHAT?!?!?!?! WOW.... I'm impressed... and where was I to hear about all of this?! Sounds good and can't wait to hear!

K said...

LOL.....it still was pretty hot Kelly

Unknown said...

I just started reading your blogs... Why are you still in the closet?

Anonymous said...

@ s. hartwell, why can't you stop putting anyone in your shoes? Or read properly for that matter?

BTW, Jomari is not an uncommon Filipino guy's name. It's a contraction of Jose Maria. Now you have a cute fact that you know about your cutie. ;)