Sunday, January 27, 2008

Tired

I am so tired right now. Yesterday morning I was woken up at around 6 am, I had to go into work to help my mom because my dad could not get up, everytime he gets up he would get very dizzy and also said his head feels heavy. This is getting us a little worried because it is very unlike him to get like that. So yesterday afternoon I took him to urgent care and the doctor prescribed him some meds, hopefully they will help. After we got back from the hospital, I went back to work to help my mom with some things so she won’t have to do it, before I headed out for the night.

It was a HORRIBLE night to go out. It started out as a nice beautiful day, the sky was clear the sun was out, then 6 o’clock rolls in and bam clouds minutes later it started raining and didn’t stop for the rest of the night. I’ll post about the night later. But I just wanted to give a shout out to Chris and say sorry that your first experience in LA was so bad, but it was nice to meet you. Hopefully we can hang out one more time before you leave.

So I got home this morning around 4 am and had to be at work at 7 am. We were hoping that my dad would feel better to come into work this morning, but he wasn’t 100% and we didn’t want to take any chances of it getting worst so I said I would come in. That is why I am so tired right now at work; I am going on less than 3 hour sleep. End vent….haha.

5 comments:

Mike said...

Get some sleep soon!!!

B said...

Yes!

Alex said...

Your parents are very lucky- hope he's 100% soon.

That kid in the picture looks very comfortable. I'll have to try that. Seriously....

Only Mark said...

haha, I looked like that little kid in the picture last weekend. Except it was over a kitchen sink. And it was less "asleep" and more "passed out." And I doubt her nap has much to do with vodka. But I was sleeping standing up while bent over at the waist...does that count?

(PS - Details on that passing out and other fun from that weekend are coming in a pending blog post).

Matt in Argyle said...

Get some sleep! I know how bad it feels when you're tired. Not to mention if you're hung over (just guessing)