Saturday, January 19, 2008

Happened Again

Yesterday I went in for a health screening for my new job. I was sitting in the waiting area for my name to be called along with three other women. So the nurse comes out glances at me as she walks by, goes up to the three women and says my name. I had a feeling that was going to happen because I was there before the other ladies, so when I stood up and said thats me, she was shock and gave me a huge smile as though to say you are not what I was expecting...haha.

I wouldn't say my name is distinct, but when people see it; what they are expecting is something very different than what they get...lol. It always makes me laugh to see peoples reactions, and this has happen to me multiple times though out college and especially in a doctor/hospital setting.