Sunday, November 4, 2007

Where's the junk in my trunk?

A few months ago I had purchase a pair of jeans that, at the time, fitted perfectly. They were very comfortable and were tight at just the right spot to accent the behind. But I haven’t worn them in a while because I have lost more weight since I bought them.

Yesterday morning I needed to run some errands before work, so I decided to see how lose they were. As I went to put them on I didn’t even need to unbutton it, they were so lose that I had to wear shorts underneath in attempt to make them tighter, but it didn’t help very much. So I pulled my belt to make them as tight as possible. And as I looked in the mirror I notice that my ass is completely GONE, now there are just pants. With the weight lose sadly I have also lost my junk in the trunk; I guess that is the consequences of losing weight…haha.



5 comments:

Matt in Argyle said...

way to go with the weight loss. I can sympathize with clothing not fitting. In the past year I have been through three different sizes of jeans. It can be very annoying but in a positive way,

Mike said...

That's AWESOME!!! Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

:)

Mr. X said...

hi. i came across your blog a few weeks ago and could relate to so much. i'm kinda new to this whole blogger world. i just started up a new blog. feel free to check it out. but anyways, congratulations on losing the weight! :)

Thirty3 Naked Laydies said...

i just came across your blog today and like it. are you trying to lose weight? a nice firm butt is super cute (hee hee). don't go below a 30 waist. you don't wanna be a twig.