Tuesday, November 6, 2007

So Tired!!!

For the past few days I have been working 10-12 hour shifts. Our employee is sick so that means my dad has to take over the grave yard shift. So if I don’t work more hours my parents will NOT have any time to rest what so ever (yes it’s a family business). I don’t mind working more, if it means my parents can get at least a few hours off a day, but now it is starting to get to me. I am soo tired when I get home; I haven’t gone to the gym in a few days and feel so blahh, I have tons of emails to go through and I am so behind on my blog roll. According to the reader as of this moment I have 40 posting to read. I want to read them all, but when I get home I jump in the shower and knock out. Hopefully our employee gets better soon so everything can go back to the way it was.

4 comments:

Matt in Argyle said...

I feel your pain! Lately I never feel I have any free time. Every time I look at my reader that number just seems to jump higher and higher no matter how many I try and read.

I hope your employee gets better too!

K said...

Yea...they need to get better...can't deal with you being out of it!

J.R. said...

Don't worry about it man, until just this afternoon I was like 200 posts behind! I feel like such a bad blogger. I blame my broken computer.

Nothing Golden Stays

Thirty3 Naked Laydies said...

i think i'm 1,000 behind. I hope things are getting better on the work-side. bein self-employed and/or running a family-owned biz is not easy. but you learn SOOO MUCH! take that experience and weave it into your interviews as the incredible "practical and lived knowledge" you've gained. keep it up, and smile.