Sunday, October 28, 2007

Nordstrom Cutie

Yesterday I at Nordstrom buying a shirt (on sale of course…haha) and I had notice the guy at the register and thought he was pretty cute. Although what he was wearing I found pretty interesting/wrong, he was wearing a t-shirt with a vest over it and that didn’t look right, but maybe it’s just not my style. Well he asked if I was doing alright and if I needed any help, since the shirts I was looking at were right next to the registers and he was being nice. So I found the shirt that I wanted and took it up to the register and I pulled out my credit card, which is an Angels Baseball card. Once he saw it he said “Ahh the Angels” so I asked who his team is, he said the Yankees, so we were talking about everything that was going on with the team for a few minutes. And while we were chatting he was SLOWLY buttoning up the shirt and folding it neatly to put into the bag, if course I didn’t mind it gave me more time to stare at him…haha. But what I found interesting was that he actually walked around the counter to hand me the bag, and I notice before with other customers he would hand it over the counter. To bad at that point my cousin came and was rushing me to go, so I couldn’t chat with him anymore, but it was fun for the good 5 or 10 minutes he was cute.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they are supposed to walk around and hand you the bag at Nordstrom, or maybe a little old man wanted a piece of me! Regardless, a nice gesture if he wasn't doing it for the others.

Mike said...

The Nordstrom guys are hot...
haha

I wonder if that is a part of the job description to work there.

Matt in Argyle said...

Thing to add on my to do list next time I am in the states: Go to Nordstrom.

Also on the list, see model at A&F, we don't have those in Canada (at least not in Nova Scotia)

Thirty3 Naked Laydies said...

awww, a sweet story. isn't it strange how those "chance" encounters occur? and then... you go... or they go... and you can only reminisce.