Monday, November 12, 2007

Light Weight

Friday was my last day with the crazy work hours, so once I got off I went to dinner with some friends. While going through the menu I notice they had a new drink, Pomegranate Mojito. After seeing that I got a sudden craving for one. It was really good, but after a few rather big cups I started to "feel it". Not buzz or anything but just the feeling when you began to feel the alcohol setting in (if that makes any sense). I was in COMPLETE shock, this was the first time since I've lost weight that I went out drinking, haven't gone in a long ass time. Before, with the extra weight, I could hold my alcohol very well, it takes a lot to get me buzz. But I guess it's another consequence of losing weight, I am now sadly a light weight...drinker that is...haha.


**It's not a pic from our dinner, but thats exactly the size of the ones I had.

3 comments:

Matt in Argyle said...

haha, its true. I can't drink near as much as I used too after I dropped weight. I wonder if it is to do with weight, or simply not having a drink in a while. Probably a little of both.

K said...

I LOVE MOJITOS

That being said...i have to agree with you and Matt. Personally, I have NEVER been able to hold my liquor...but it has been getting progressively worse since I've lost so much weight

dan said...

so what about Jersey boys??? how'd it all go?
hope its a good week.
later.