Saturday, July 14, 2007

Interview and Face Licked

On Thursday I had my interview and it went pretty well, but I don’t think I am going to get the job. Towards the end of the interview she had mention that I am only the second person she interview and has 6 other people. Also the lady that interviewed me is the boss of my friend and my friend told me that there are a few internal people applying for that position as well. So I figured she would hire someone internally since they already know the system. She is supposed to tell me by next Friday, so we’ll just have to wait and see what happens.

Last night I went out to celebrate a birthday of one of my friends. I really wasn’t in the mood so I was just going to go make an appearance buy her a drink and take off, but that didn’t happen. I met up with them at a bar in Los Angeles called 4100 Bar on Sunset. The place is pretty small but it was nice, the bar was in the middle surrounded by couches up against the wall all the way around the room. There were tons of people and looking for parking was a pain in the ass, but while I was searching for parking I saw two pretty hot guys holding hands as well as tons of hot guys walking around, so it made looking for parking a bit more fun. Once I got inside and met up with my friends I really lost track of time. It was cool to hang out with everyone again, since we all pretty much graduated from college everyone is always busy working so we don’t have much time to just hang out. Towards the end of the night the birthday girl, my friend, was pretty wasted and she wanted to take a picture so while posing for the camera she licked my face and then in her drunkenness said it didn’t come out right lets take another one, so this time I felt her tongue on my cheek while posing for the camera. It felt pretty strange because we are close friends but not that close…haha. I had planned on leaving around 12:30 or so but didn’t end up leaving until last call, it was a good thing I went I had a great time. Thanks JR for pushing me to go.

Oh and I forgot to mention there were TONS of cute guys sitting at the bar and many of them were chatting pretty close to one another, it could have been the fact that it was loud, but in my mind they were flirting with each other.


Why couldn't it have been a guy licking my face...haha

2 comments:

Hamilton said...

hm u know what is funny is that i saw a friend's facebook pic in which 3 guys are kissing one and of course they are all straight. But I am just like wtf...

R u sure it wasn't a bi-bar? hahaha. it is ok I will lick your face :p.

God i need to sleep now...

K said...

Ewwww, now you have cooties. Wash yourself bro. P.S., u never explained to me how u knew to the lady who interviewed you was a lezzie.