Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Crazy

Last night I decided to check out a new gym that had just opened. It is a bit further from the house so I had to hop on the freeway, while driving on the freeway I saw a figure run by. And I was thinking to myself there is no way that anyone would be running across the freeway. So the car a few lanes over flashed his high beam and too much shock it was a guy running across the freeway. I was looking around to see if the guy was running from the cops or anyone, but no one was following him. I mean who the hell runs across the freeway at 11 o’clock at night…just crazy.

On a side note I have another job interview tomorrow, so we’ll see what happens. And if anyone’s company or organization is hiring send the link my way, I would be greatly appreciated.

No comments: