Saturday, July 21, 2007

Bonding and Firefighters

Last night as I walk into the sauna there were four guys talking about tattoos. Two of them had tatts on their arms and they were saying that they wanted to get some on their legs. But they didn't know what size it should be or if it hurts and what not. That is when one of the guys notice that I had tattoos on my legs, so they started asking how long did it take and if it hurts. (To those who cares, it hurts behind the knee and when it hits the bone.) Then we started sharing our tattoo stories, it's pretty cool how complete strangers can bond, in all places the sauna, about tattoos. Too bad they weren't all that great looking..haha.

Oh and on a completely different subject on Thursday, I think it was, a very HOT firefighter came into my work. They were doing their annual check just to make sure everything works correctly. I had seen them walking by and I was hoping for the hot one to come in, because the others didn't compare to him and to my luck it was the hot one. When I stood next to him, I went up to his shoulders and I am about 5'10" so he must have been over 6'. He had beautiful arms and pecs to go with that frame. I talked with him for a bit and tried my hardest not to stare to much, needless to say he made my day.

No comments: