Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hot Waiters

I don't know what has been going on but the last few times I've gone out to eat, I have encountered some very hot waiters. It all started last Thursday when I took my cousin out for her birthday. We went to a restaurant in Beverly Hills called the Porterhouse Bistro. Not only was the the food GREAT all the waiters that I notice were SOOO hot. I had to be careful not to stare to much, didn't want to get caught by my cousin now...haha

Then this past weekend we went out again to a different restaurant and again the guy taking our order was soooo damn freaking hot. I don't know what it was about this guy but I could not stop staring.

Finally on Monday I went out to lunch with the bosses and a few other co-workers and it happen again, we got a very cute waiter. This guy was so adorable and I don't know if it was just me but I kinda sorta got a vibe from him. I don't know how good my gaydar is but I swore I heard the alarms go off...lol. Throughout our lunch I stole a few glances here and there. He even caught me staring a few times.

I can't wait to go back to these places, great food and best of all GREAT eye candy.

4 comments:

dit said...

Ha! It is so true. I kn ow, when we go out. If the waiter is a hottie, he gets a better tip. We typically tip well anyway. But, if they flirt. lol Enjoy.

jay said...

Well, unless everyone else eating with you was gay, then it was probably just you lol. But your gaydar should be on point in a city such as LA.

It's LA, aren't all waiters struggling actors?

Jay said...

Something tells me those weren't your waiters, lol.

jay

Anonymous said...

Thank you :-) check out that emo boy hair over this blog:
http://crazy-emo-boys.blogspot.com