Monday, April 14, 2008

Thought about it...

Ever since my friends and I graduated college it has been REALLY hard for us to get together, even for a quick dinner. With everyone either going back to school, working or busy with their boyfriends or husbands. On the RARE occasion we do get together it's pretty much playing catch up with everyone's life.

Last Thursday we had one of those rare dinner's, it was just me and my girls (yes, all those who I consider my closest/best friends are all girls...haha). During dinner, I thought to myself this would be the perfect time to come out all of them are right there and I would get it done and over with in one shot.

But then I came to my sense and realize how crazy that would be to come out to all of them at once. First of all I would not be able to handle the pressure with everyone there at the same time and would probably run out of the restaurant like a little bitch...haha jk. Secondly I figure what's the point it really makes no difference if they know or not, I hardly see them and I don't want things to be awkward when we do get together. That's my excuse, for now, and I'm sticking to it.

2 comments:

J.R. said...

Hanging out with my family and friends has become a million times LESS awkward since I came clean... The heavy secret is what makes your time with them so stressful, man... I'm telling you, telling them will only make you more comfortable... :)

Nothing Golden Stays

Mike said...

In my limited experience telling Gonzo, a girl, about me liking guys it has become 10000% percent more fun. We can talk about hot guys and stuff like that.

I'm sure you'll come out when the time is right.

I personally think girls find it sort of, hot, if you will when they find out a guy friend likes guys and so it adds a new dimension to the relationship.