Friday, April 18, 2008

A Gift for Me

Since I have never really buy anything expensive for myself, I figured why not and plus I have been wanting a new watch for a while now so this was the perfect opportunity. I had been doing research online on a watch that is different from the one that I currently have.

I ended up finding a few that I liked, but never had to time to go into the stores to try them on. So a few days ago I finally had some time and after about a few hours of walking around the entire mall and trying on every watch that I found online, I finally made my decision. Of course this is the most expensive item (to wear) that I have ever bought, but whatevers its a one time buy and I'll wear it to work everyday so it's totally worth it.

4 comments:

dit said...

How cool. Take a pic so we can see it? I believe a watch choice can say so much about a person. Wise choice, enjoy.

Stargazer said...

I believe the question at hand is: what watch? Heh, enjoy. I've also got my eye on a particular watch (but out of my price range!).

J~

B said...

Good for you for treating yourself.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.