Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A new hottie in town!!!

While reading the sport section of the paper today, I was reminded of the trade that my team (the Angels) made this off season. And now there is another hottie in town who is also a pretty damn good pitcher as well (42 wins the past three seasons, for those who are interested…haha). The new pitcher is Jon Garland.

I was a fan of him when he was with the White Sox, cause he’s a hottie; oh also because he’s good pitcher as well…LOL. But still hottie or not, I’m very excited for this baseball season.

4 comments:

Mike said...

He's cute...

K said...

So he is a pitcher huh?

so I guess that would make u the catcher....no?

Crap Newsman said...

You should edit your blog's title. You don't have to be apologetic for your writing. We'll still read it.

Tim said...

gawds I luv me a man in a baseball cap.