Thursday, February 21, 2008

Just when...

Just when I said I had nothing going on, last night the help did not come in and he didn't let us know in time, so that meant my dad had to stay up all night with no sleep and I tried to help him the best I could. But since my dad was working over night meant my mom had to come in earlier and she would need my help. So I got home from helping my dad at around 1am and I had to be up to help my mom at 6am. I helped her for a few hours then went to my new job.

As soon as I got there my boss told me that my new laptop finally came in so I was excited about that and I was super busy at work as well didn't have much time to sit down and when I did sit down it was for a 3 hour meeting. After I got off that job I went straight back to my parents so my mom can go home and get some rest, she was there all day and have not been feeling well these past few days. So I just got home and realize that between the two jobs, I have worked about 16 hours today. It was a LONG day...haha.

1 comment:

dit said...

How sweet of you to help your parents out like that. That is a super long day. Congrats on the new laptop.