Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Rose Parade

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Christmas. Since it was fairly warm out here we had a Christmas BBQ, it was great.

Anyways, I just got back from decorating floats for the Rose Parade. During high school we use to go every year, but once we all went to college we stop. But now since everyone is done with school we have time to do it again. The float we worked on looks amazing in the drawing and we did lots of detail work today, I can't wait to see the finish product. Oh and one of the local news station was there and as I am typing this, I just saw myself on television, even though it was for like 2 seconds two different times, it still me...haha.

Keep an eye out for the float I worked on it has dolphins on it.

Some floats I have worked on in the past.

Worked on her necklace...worked on the computer screen...worked on the flag.

2 comments:

dan said...

what no post about the bar experience?? ha ha, hey man glad to know you got out and had some fun!
it's cool you work on those floats, bet it's a lot warmer in cali than here in kabul.
Merry Christmas to ya, and happy New Year!!
later.

Closeted said...

I let JR do the post on my bar experience, he summed it up perfectly...haha