Saturday, December 29, 2007

Just PERFECT!!!

After I work out I always go into the sauna for 10-15 minutes and tonight was no different. But when I walked in tonight I saw a very hot guy with the most PERFECT body that I have ever seen in person. His body had a PERFECT amount of muscles his arms, pecks, abs, shoulders, back everything was just beautifully perfect and also had perfectly smooth skin. I have never seen him at the gym before, but you can be sure that I will keep an eye out for him from now on. He was so sexy/hot with a buzz hair cut and that body...I can't get over his body...ugh.

1 comment:

Matt in Argyle said...

ah lucky! Isn't great when you see someone like that at the gym. It always inspires you to get it better shape cause the more you go to the gym, the likelier you are to see them again!