Friday, December 28, 2007

I Forgot

I completely forgot to mention the personal trainer I saw at the Abby. At my gym I always see this personal trainer that I find cute, not hot or sexy but really cute, if that makes any sense. Anyways I always had a feeling that he might be a mo, but it was just a feeling because he does not look or act gay from what I can tell. So I just admire/stare every time I see him.

So the other night, as we were doing our rounds around the bar, who do I see, thats right the personal trainer(I haven't got close enough at the gym to see his name tag...haha) and I immediately point him out to JR. Of course this was right after the Jake situation and JR was still high off of him so he didn't pay much attention (it's ok, JR I completely understand...lol). I don't know if he saw me, but I hope he did and will remember me the next time I see him at the gym.

I had completely forgot to mention this and the only reason I remembered is because I just saw him at the time right now working with a client as I was walking out.

SHOUT OUT...just wanted to give a shout out to a new blog. Coming To Terms With "IT" He is going through the same things many of us are going through although he has progress much more than I have, which is great.

4 comments:

Matt in Argyle said...

Step one: get close enough to read his name tag!
Step two: consider purchasing personal training sessions.

Mike said...

Step three: ask him out

Anonymous said...

Hey man, thanks for the shout out... really appreciate it! Love your blog too!

K said...

Step Four: Call K in the morning after and tell him how it went....LMFAO