Thursday, September 13, 2007

DAMN

Today, my cousin and I had planned on going to Magic Mountain. So we were all excited on our drive there, which took like 40 mins. Once we arrived we notice that there were no cars and upon arrival at the gate we realize that they were closed. We were shocked/piss, I mean come on what freakin theme park closes during they week. But apparently since it is off season they only open Friday, Saturday and Sunday. So since my cousin has these next few days off of work, we are going to try again tomorrow, hopefully they will be open.

Also this weekend I was suppose to go to Vegas, but things didn't work out so the trip is canceled and that makes me sad.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Magic Mountain does have such weird hours... it sucks. It is still summer though!!! Sorry your trip got cancelled. Dang

W said...

Boo, magic mountain!