Monday, August 6, 2007

The Weekend

Friday night I saw The Bourne Ultimatum and it was great. The movie kept you on edge the whole time and the fight scenes were awesome. And plus all the assassins though out the entire movie were so damn hot and sexy.



Saturday my friends and I went to Six Flags Magic Mountain. And it felt as though everyone and their moms were there. The lines for all the good rides were about 2-3 hours long, but we waited and it was well worth the wait.

There were so many hotties all over the place, it was driving me crazy. But towards the end of the night the park seems to becomes couple nation, everywhere I look there are couples hugging, kissing, holding hands. It gets me kind of sad because I wish I had someone to do that with, but even if I did we would not be doing that in public. At the end of the day I had a great time, very tiring but fun.

And Sunday was work as usual.

No comments: