Thursday, August 2, 2007

Be-Lated Birthday Dinner

I just got back from my be-lated birthday dinner, which was at Lawry's in Beverly Hills. Every year the football teams that are going to play in the Rose Bowl go to this is the restaurant to see who can eat the most beef, which they call the Beef Bowl they even have a beef bowl cut, I don't even want to imagine how big that cut is, because the cut I had was pretty damn thick.

Anyways this was the BEST prime rib I have ever had. It was so damn tender and the mash potato, gravy and creamed corn was soo good as well. So if anyone is ever in Beverly Hills, Chicago, Dallas or Las Vegas I recommend you try this place and you won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

K said...

OMG dont you hear your heart crying out in absolute pain? LOL, jk jk. Im glad you had a good night.