Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A Few Gifts for Me

So today is my birthday and as a little gift to myself, I decided to post a FEW pics of guys that I would love sometime alone with. So in no particular order, after my number one man, they are as followed and remember there are many more to go this list, I am to lazy to post them all.

Matt Leinart



Casey Kotchman....Brian Urlacher....Alan Ritchson


Derek Jeter & Alex Rodriguez....Dan Wells....Chris Evans


Jason Taylor....Jason Statham....Freddie Ljungberg


Kasey Kahne....Josh Duhamel....Jeremy Bloom


Michael Owen....Kelly Slater....Ryan Reynolds


Ryan Phillippe....Reggie Bush....Paul Walker


Alex Smith....Brandon Beemer....Andy Roddick

8 comments:

DB said...

Happy Birthday buddy! Hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday buddy!!

J.R. said...

Happy Birthday, buddy.

(Oh, and I forgot, did you want the bow wrapped around Matt Leinart's head or his "head?" Cause you're my buddy, I'd be willing to spend hours with him trying to figure out where it looks best... Hours. For you, of course.)

Nothing Golden Stays

Bruce said...

Happy Birthday!!! Great taste in men, they are all beautiful. Brandon Beemer's eyes are even more amazing in person, he is just gorgeous.

Bruce

Mike said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Hope you have a good day!!!

K said...

OMG...Happy Birthday TWIN.

I had now idea....but I suppose if we were really real life twins this wouldnt have been an issue.

Oh wells.....go get drunk and belligerent!

Anonymous said...

I have to second that motion... You do have great taste in men that I don't know where to begin in agreement.

I do want to say that I have the exposed full frontal pic of Josh if you want to see... For your Bday.

Happy Birthday!

JUSTIN said...

The only birthday gift I could think to give you was a spot on my blog roll (a modest gift, I know).

Happy Birthday (again)!