Thursday, June 21, 2007

Tagged

Thanks to JR over at Nothing Golden Stays for tagging me, punk.....haha, I don't want to be a bastard so here it is.

The Rules:
List eight things about yourself. At the end of the post, tag and link to eight other people. Leave a comment at those sites, letting them know they’ve been tagged, and asking them to come read the post so they know what to do.

Eight things about me:

  1. I played the violin from 4th grade up until senior year of high school.
  2. I am very self conscious about myself and ALWAYS worried about how people perceives me.
  3. People are always wrong when guessing my nationality.
  4. When people read my full name, they are shock to see me because I am not what you expect to see with that name.
  5. I have been working since I was 13 years old.
  6. My biggest pet peeves are people talking with their mouth full and chewing loud with their mouth open.
  7. I don’t know squat about cars, but give me a frying pan and we’ll talk, LOVE cooking.
  8. I have lost around 15 lbs in the last month in a half.
This is where I am going to rebel against the rules and not tag anyone else, since everyone seems to already have been tagged.

No comments: