Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Gym Pt.2

Tonight, while on the treadmill I saw a guy with the hottest body rinsing himself in preparation to get into the pool. His body was soo nice and tight, you could see his six pack. It was the perfect swimmers body.

Then I also ran into an old friend, well more of an acquittance, from high school. I always found him annoying and in high school he was fairly in shape, but when I saw him tonight I was SHOCK. He gained sooo much weight I was going crazy I couldn't stop staring. It made me feel really good about myself, especially since in the last few weeks I have lost some weight.

I am happy that I have not gained weight since high school, even though it has been a few years since I graduated, actually many years...haha. But lots of people that I have seen from high school have gained tons of weight, he was not the first one he just gained so much more than an average person would gain.

1 comment:

Dash said...

yeah most guys i went to school with who were hot "then" are actually pudgy and gross now :)

gay guys just stay hotter longer - it's a rule