Thursday, April 26, 2007

Friend and Annoying BF

All my close friends happen to be girls and all have boyfriends, one is even married. I don’t care too much because they are all kool, except for one. So here’s the deal, my friend boyfriend is the MOST annoying human being that I have ever met (and it takes A LOT to annoy me). When you talk to this guy about anything he either has done it, knows someone who’s done it or is going to do it. My other friends called him a “topper”, which is soo true because whenever you say something he has to top you. Well he was in the military and left to boot camp for a while, which was great because we, as in all my friends, were able to hang out and not have him around. NONE of my friends like this guy, and we all find him annoying and talks way too much.

He has been back from boot camp for a while now, and I have not seen or talk to my friend as much anymore. Before she would call me 2 – 3 times a week either during her lunch break or on her drive home from work and would just talk about random crap to past the time before she either has to go back to work or get home. But now she doesn’t call anymore at all, which I don’t mind too much because her man is back now so I understand. I don’t call her because I don’t know what’s her schedule is like and when I do call it usually goes to voicemail, so that’s why she is the one who usually calls.

Well anyways tonight all of us were supposed to meet up for dinner. But she called me yesterday, after about a month or so of not talking to her, and she said she wasn’t sure if she would be able to go to dinner tonight and said she had some personal family reason. I found it strange because she always tells me her problems and I always try to help if I can, so I just said alrite and left it at that. Last night another friend called and said that dinner is cancelled for tonight because my friend wasn’t going to be able to make it and it turns out that the personal family reason was that her boyfriend’s dad was sick. She could have told me that, but I guess things have changed. Sorry for the long ass post, just had to vent about my friend and the world’s most ANNOYING person.

1 comment:

Hamilton said...

I tend to let them go easily because I know it wouldn't matter. ONce I let someone go in my life, it is almost impossible for me to readmit them. Just how it works.