Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Gym

The time of day that I go to the gym, which is around midnight, there aren't much eye candy around. And if there are any they just do weights and go home, never go into the locker room so I could fill my sweet tooth(eye).

But today was a different story, while I was on the treadmill I saw a very hot guy in the pool/sauna/steam room area. At my gym if you are on the treadmill, stair climber machine etc.. you have a perfect view of the pool area.

Well this guy that was in the pool today was sooo damn hot. He had a THICK body, very muscular upper and his stomach area was strange and pretty hot because it was almost a belly but you could see his six pack. I couldn't help looking at him the whole time I was on the treadmill. What made it great was that he kept on going in and out of the sauna and pool, which made his body even more hot.

Tonite was the first time in a LONG time that I saw someone that hot in the pool, hopefully I'll some more, it will encourage me to go to the gym more often...haha.

No comments: