Friday, March 2, 2007

American Idol Pt2

I am an avid fan of American Idol, I usually start watching when its down to the final 2 or 3. But this season I am hook and that is because there are 3 guys on there that I find VERYYY cute/hot. I am sad to announce that one of my 3 hot guys has gone home.

Nick Pedro, I find him so freakin cute and he sings pretty good as well. I know there are other guys that sings better than him on the show, but I also think there are worst guys on the show right now that should have gone home before him...oh well.

Goodbye Nick, hopefully we will be able to see this hottie again.

1 comment:

DB said...

Hey Closeted. Welcome to the blogging world, and thanks for the link. You're off to an interesting start, and I look forward to hearing your story. Good luck with everything.