Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Sport Fan

I am a HUGE fan of NCAA football, baseball and hockey.

USC Trojans football – I am not a band wagon fan, I’ve been a huge fan since I’ve realize that I wanted to go to college. I love that school even though I was not accepted; I am still a huge fan of the school and football team. And since LA does not have an NFL team Trojans football is the next best thing, if not better.

Anaheim Angels baseball – And no it is not the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (what the hell name is that) I have been a fan of the Angels ever since I understood the game of baseball. It sucks that recently Angels Stadium lost it’s bid for the 2008 All-Star game instead it went to the NY Yankees…eh

Anaheim Ducks hockey – I love watching hockey and I loved their logo before they changed it, but I guess the new one is not too bad. They started off the season on fire, but then the freakin injury bug came and pretty much half the team went down, but they are still hanging in there just barely. I know the two teams are in Anaheim and the stadium are across the street from each other and which was great because I use to live up the freeway from the stadium, only a 5 min drive.

No comments: