Friday, January 12, 2007

Acceptance

In the past few weeks I have started to accept the fact that I am attracted to men. I have never been able to admit it to myself that I like men. I don’t know what as been going on these past few weeks, I think it is because of all the great blogs that I’ve been reading. They have really helped me accept who I really am.

Recently when I’m chillin with some of my closest friends I want to tell them. But it’s really hard cause I can’t even say the word and admit it to myself so how could I tell my friends.

I wanted to thank all of the bloggers out there for sharing your stories with me, every blog that I have read as helped me and let me know that I am not alone.

2 comments:

JUSTIN said...

Good for you man, sounds like you're making progress...

It took me a long, long time to admit to myself that I am gay, so I know how you feel. Just take it slow and everything will come together.

Thirty3 Naked Laydies said...

you have a good head on your shoulders. you love your parents dearly and that's evident with your involvedment in the business. in due time, you'll learn more and more about yourself. you have NOTHING to be ashamed of. take your time, observe the world around you, reach for the stars, find taht job that will just SPARK your imagination... and just watch Life fall into place for you. I have only the biggest hopes. Hug.