Saturday, January 5, 2008

One Year Blogiversary

I just realize on this day one year ago I posted for the first time. I can't believe it has already been a year since I started this blog and that I actually kept it up. I can truly say that this blog as changed my life, although I have not made any progress what so ever with the whole coming out deal. I have met (through emails and AIM) and became friends with some awesome guys.

Thank you to all my readers out there, I know my blog is extremely boring so thanks for sticking with me this past year. Hopefully this year will be a little more exciting, but don't hold your breath...lol.

9 comments:

Matt in Argyle said...

Boring?? give yourself more credit my man!
Congrats on making a whole year!
It has been fun to chat with you on AIM every once in a while, we must do it more often!

Troystopher said...

Happy 1 Year!!! :0)

Anonymous said...

Your blog is boring ? Don't sell yourself short...because of your blog, and a few others, I decided to out myself to a few long time friends at a new years party. All in all it turned out way better than I had hoped for. I even had one friend (who had no clue I was gay) Smile at me and say..."are you kidding me.... a mutual friend and I were talking about you a few days ago.... interested in a three some" It could be a happy new year...if you catch my drift :-)

Mr. X said...

happy one year!

and your blog isn't boring!
...and you've made progress!
one year ago, you couldn't say you met so many supportive people and not to mention, your very first time at a gay bar!
lol.
:)

Mike said...

HAPPY 1 YEAR!!! I've enjoyed getting to know you over the past year and meeting you in person.

K said...

Ur the best.....you know that

Anonymous said...

yay!

B said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated One Year Anniversary!