Thursday, December 13, 2007

Shock!!!

This morning I was on my way to pick up my new glasses. While waiting at a stop light I happen to look over to the car next to me, which happen to be a girl driving, pretty cute too if I swung that way…haha and what she did took me by surprise, she waved and smiled at me. I was in complete SHOCK never in my ENTIRE life as that ever happen to me. Her window was rolled down but mine was up, so I couldn’t hear what she was saying, so I just smiled and waved back but then the light turned green so we went our way. I wished it would have been a hot guy cause then I would have screwed the green light and would have rolled down my window…lol

But then I was thinking she must have not been wearing her glasses, either that, or she needs a stronger prescription for her contacts because things like that just don’t happen to me…lol.

Btw I LOVE my new glasses.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice specs. and dont sell yourself short.
- eliot
dailybriefing.wordpress.com

Troystopher said...

Sharp glasses!

And maybe you should think about swinging the other way... hehe! Just kidding we can't lose a guy like you to the breeders.

K said...

LOL!

It is cuz your hot.....don't be shocked.

Mike said...

You're a hot guy, it doesn't surprise me.

J.R. said...

I just want everyone to know that I have met this kid, and I don't disbelieve for a minute that she was waving because she thought he was cute.

Nothing Golden Stays

Anonymous said...

you are a fly guy and with those specs... Mmmm. Perhaps you'll see the guys checking you out a bit more clearly.

Reminds me of the time I got mine.

Thirty3 Naked Laydies said...

nice specs. i've had that car thing happen a few times to me. STRANGE, no? Revel and bask in it. You KNOW the attention was alllllll yours (you hunk-of-man)!