Sunday, November 25, 2007

Disappointed

To those of you who celebrate turkey day, I hope everyone had a good one. Although everything went very well with the Thanksgiving dinner I prepared, I was very disappointed with my turkey. Every year I take pride in my turkey being very moist and juicy, but that was not the case this year. I don't know what happen I did the exact same thing I do every year, the only thing that was different was that I finish a little to early so it sat around for a good hour. At least the whole turkey wasn't dry just the breast, but nothing a little gravy couldn't fix. Other than that problem the dinner went great, I got everything made that I wanted to even had time to mix up a few martini's for the family...haha.

The day after Thanksgiving my cousin's and I always go shopping, this year I didn't get very much just a pair of jeans and a few shirts. But the one thing that I have been wanting were a new pair of prescriptive glasses and I finally got them. I got some Oakley's glasses, although I wanted black frames these are close enough. I wanted something different from the glasses I have now which are sliver. Another thing that I love about these glasses is the case that it came in, it is a metal case. Can't wait to get the lens for them.

* These are the glasses that I got and thats the case called the "metal vault" that it came in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Closeted,

I am daily reader of your Blog, it's a great blog. I too am an only child who grew up trying to get away from my feelings of liking and wanting to be with the same sex. I would always look at guys as far as I can remember and think of them differently inside. I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your blog. I also just finally got my first pair prescription OAKLEY glasses, I have always had a pair of OAKLEY sunglasses but this time around when it came time to get a new frame for glasses I decided to go with Oakley's , I also love that they came in a metal case. I only use them a few times when I need to take my contacts out, so it is nice that they will be stored in a nice sturdy case!

J.R. said...

Nice frames.

Sorry about your turkey -- however, I always like mine a little dry, so I probably would have loved it!

Later, playa.

Nothing Golden Stays