Friday, July 6, 2007

Back...

I hope everyone had a good 4th of July. I just got back from Laughlin, NV a few hours ago and had a great trip. We got there Wednesday night, checked in and made it just in time to see the fireworks along the river. Once the show was over we meet up with my cousins co-worker and her family and walked around a bit and gambled for the rest of the night.

On Thursday we slept in, woke up had a late breakfast/lunch, checked out the outlets, which sucked, then headed back to the hotel to chill and lounge around for a while. Then my cousin's co-worker called and we headed down to the river, which was awesome, the water was ice cold; no exaggeration it was really cold, but I loved it. They had rented some jet ski's so I had my turn with it and took it up and down the river a few times to cool of, oh did I mention that the temperature was a nice and warm 128 degrees, see the reason why I didn't mind the ice cold water. After a few hours at the river we head back to the nice and air condition hotel cleaned up grab some dinner and gambled the night away.

And today we just woke up ate and headed home. At the end of the trip I lost around a 100 bucks, which is not to bad I guess and I had a blast at the river so it was worth it.

No comments: