Thursday, June 28, 2007

Weddings

Yesterday, I was watching a morning talk show, I forgot which one, but they were doing a show about a couple getting married. The show as been helping the couple for the last 8 weeks gather everything they need for the wedding and on yesterday’s show was the wedding ceremony. I was preparing to go to the airport to pick up my aunt and uncle; they are coming back from my cousin-in-law wedding. As I was driving I started thinking about the whole wedding ordeal and I started to get depress. And it is not because I won’t get to experience the whole wedding thing, but it is because my parents will never be able to see their only son have that experience.

Then when I got out of work, got home to find everyone watching a video of the wedding that my uncle took, I watched it for a bit then it started getting a little awkward for me because I started thinking that I am never going to have that experience and nor will my parents. And what makes it worst is that my cousin is only two years older than I am.

3 comments:

J.R. said...

Well, since I'm not an only child, I don't really have the same concern for my folks about a wedding... But seeing my sisters and eventually (presumably) my brother get married is depressing to no end.

Nothing Golden Stays

Anonymous said...

I don't understand..
Do you not plan on 'coming out' to your family one day?
Do you not plan to meet a life partner and have a ceremony?
Do you not plan to live your life?

Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your closetedonlychild.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend George