Monday, June 4, 2007

Sports Anxiety

I don't know if it's a real problem or not, but it is with me. Everytime I watch a sporting event, especially if one my teams (Angels, Ducks and Trojans)are in the finals, I get EXTREMELY nervous before and during the game to the point where I can't eat or drink anything. I know it's dumb but I can't help myself, it's a disease.

Especially right now I am freaking out because all the Ducks need is one more game and they will win the Stanley Cup for the first time. Even though the game is not until Wednesday, I am nervous and freaking out already and I can't help it.

1 comment:

J.R. said...

Well, it doesn't extend a whole week prior to a game, but I do get pretty nervous the day of and during a game. So I guess it's good that my Longhorns got knocked out of the College World Series super early... Dammit!