Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sad/Scared

A few months ago I found out that a good friend of mine, mom has breast cancer, was treated and recovering. But a few weeks ago I found out that she was back in the hospital, I have been meaning to visit her but never got the chance too.

Today he called me and said that his mom is now in a hospice and was letting me know so I can say my good bye. When I heard this I just froze, I didn't know what to do or say. What do you say in a situation like this?

So after work today I am going to visit her at the hospice. I am scared becuase I do not know how to handle this situation and extremely sad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you have a chance to say your good-byes, do it. I never got a chance with my mother before the cancer was so bad she couldn't see through the pain to recognize me.