Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Eventful Night

Just got back from the concert a little while ago and it was an eventful night to say the least. By the time I got there I notice there was a very long line already, but it was a good thing that my friends were already there waiting in the will call line. Once we got our tickets we found out that the bands we wanted to see weren't playing till later, so we decided to grab some dinner.

There was this sushi place across the street, which turned out to be pretty good and very affordable for being on the Sunset strip. After dinner we realize there was still tons of time left so we decided to grab a few drinks next door to The Roxy. The place was called Rainbow Bar & Grill, with a name like that and being in WEHO one would think that this would be a homosexual attracting establishment, but it wasn't or at least from what I saw, it was just like any other bar. It was pretty decent though, very cozy, a kool place to chill and kill some time.

After a few drinks it was time for the bands we wanted to see perform and they were very good. While the bands switch, a few of my friends notice that Misha Barton, from The OC, was in the VIP area. And then we happen to see a girl walk by and take of picture of her, which is when Misha came up to the girl who took the pic and asked her to delete it. Something we all didn't understand why because she wasn't doing anything bad in the pic, but at least she (Misha) ask politely...haha.

So this was one of my most eventful night that I have had in a while. Oh and on a side note, there were tons of hotties in the theater I couldn't help but to stare at a few, good thing it was kinda dark. And the bands Rooney, Ozma and surprise guest, someone I've never heard of before, Ben Lee, were all GREAT.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stumbled on ur blog from a comment on I Think I Might Be Gay blog. Sorry you were disappointed in the Rainbow Bar & Grill. The Sunset Strip in WEHO is really the straight area, whereas Santa Monica Blvd is the gay area. There really is a hugh difference in the two. I can say that since I live in WEHO.

Keep up the writing and good luck with the coming out process. It's not easy but it will be something that will become inevitable once you reconcile ur feelings within urself.

Bruce

Closeted said...

I didn't know that. Thanks Bruce