Sunday, April 1, 2007

Angels and Ducks


I'm excited baseball season is about to start, but today I was looking at the Angels roster in the Sunday paper and realize that I don’t know half the team. I knew they had traded my favorite player, Darin Erstad, but forgot that they traded MANY other players as well. Now I have to familiarize myself with this new team, its going to be strange when I go to the games because I won’t know who is who. They pretty much have a new infield and outfield and a few new pitchers as well, I don’t know what’s going on.


Also, my Anaheim Ducks are doing VERY well right now. They are tied for first place in the Western Conference and have a four point lead in the Pacific division with 3 games left to play. Hopefully they will be able to win out the rest of the season and get their first Pacific division title as well as take it all the way and win the Stanley Cup.

1 comment:

JUSTIN said...

I'm excited for baseball season too. We'll see if Gary Matthews Jr.s is worth that huge contract. More importantly, I hope Soriano is.