Friday, March 9, 2007

Red Light

A few weeks ago I was making a right turn on a red light. I slowed check for traffic, there was NONE, so I turned and then I saw a flash. (they just installed cameras at the intersection) But I was thinking that can't be for me because I didn't run a red light.

A week later I got a wonderful letter in the mail with my picture, the front and back of the car. I was like oh great I got a ticket, but was thinking it can't be that much. So I keep reading and here's the best part, the ticket is gonna cost me 400 bucks. Can you believe that, for turning on a freakin red light.

I paid it and completely forgot about it, until a few days ago, I got a letter stating that I have to go driving school in order for me not to get a point on my driving record, that should be fun. Hopefully I'll be able to do it online, because I do not want to sit through 8 hours of driving school.

No comments: