Thursday, March 22, 2007

Jersey Boys

I saw their performance on The Tonight Show and thought it was really good. So I did some research on them and found out that they are going to be in LA in May, so I ask a few of my friends if they wanted to go see it. They haven't got back to me yet, but I hope they do because I want to see it but there is NO way that I will go alone.

I've been wanting to see a musical, since I have never seen one. I also want to see Wicked, which is playing right now in LA so lets see if any of my friends want to go see that one as well. Is it gay of me that I want to see musicals???...haha

Here is a clip of Jersey Boys performance at the Tony Awards.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Hey!

I was actually doing a blog search for Jersey Boys in LA in May and came across your blog. I also noticed you read a couple of the blogs I do. I'm 20, closeted guy, in So Cal.

Later