Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick’s Day

For the past two years on March 17 someone has thrown up in my car. Two years ago my friends and I went out to a pub to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, but before we drank we wanted to get something to eat. Well after a nite of multiple Irish Car Bombs and other drinks we head home with many of my friends pretty wasted. When we got home but one of the girls was so drunk she didn’t want to get out of the car and was just laying in the backseat. After about an hour or so I ran up to the apartment to see the bathroom and when I got back one of my other friends was like sorry. And I was like for what then when I got to the car I notice/smelled it. Our dinner from the nite was laying on the floor my car. I was PISSSSED, the girl was a friend of my friend and she’s annoying and so it pissed me off even more. It took about two weeks and a bottle of Febreeze, the greatest thing ever, to get rid of the smell.

Well last year we went out again, but this year I was prepared. I had a plastic bag and a few bottles of water in the back seat. On our was home from a great nite of drinking one of my friends said he felt like throwing up, this guy can handle alcohol so I was surprise when he said he need to throw up. But I was prepared and so we started hearing him let it out into the bag, at least I thought it was in the bag. We began to smell it, which is not a great smell, and soon realize that not everything was going into the bag. But this wasn’t as bad as the year before and the smell didn’t last to long.

So if I go out tonite, which I doubt, we will see if it’s going to be three years in a row. Happy St. Patrick’s Day

No comments: