Monday, March 26, 2007

Awkward

I was talking with my mom and anut today. And the topic of gradkids came up, which then turned into that BIG question that I hope would never be ask "when are you gonna get a girlfriend". That was SOOO awkward for me, I didn't know what to say or do. So I just changed the subject and said "I need to get a job first" and stayed quite the rest of the time. I couldn't walk away becuase we were all in the car.

If this question was ask a year or two ago, I wouldn't really have cared as much becuase I was still denying my true feelings. But in the last few months I have realize and started to exccept the fact that I am not attracted to women.

1 comment:

DB said...

That can be scary, but if it's any comfort, I think you're going through a normal stage. I had the same problem of dealing with those awkward conversations. In time, you'll get past the awkwardness and hopefully be ready to come out.