Saturday, February 3, 2007

Going Out

So its Friday nite and I want to go to a gay bar, since I've never been to one I want to see what its like. But the thing is I don't have the balls to go and no one to go with. Cause even if I had the balls to go I wouldn't want to go alone.

Thats the thing about me, one would think that I wouldn't mine do things alone since I am an only child. And that is true for the most part, but there are things that I would not one to do alone and going to gay bars is one of those things. I love doing things alone, but I never want to be seen alone, if that makes any sense.

1 comment:

Thirty3 Naked Laydies said...

Have you ever read Anoyboy's blog? It's great. He's closeted and slowly coming out. In my opinion, his journey is as unique as all of ours. Check it out. I know you'll appreciate both his fragility and strength. As a person, he's super sweet and writes with such grace. You'll see what I mean.

http://anonyboy.blogspot.com/