Friday, February 16, 2007

Condoms

Today, while at the gas station a saw a guy by condoms. And the first thing that came to my mind was "Man some one's gonna get laid tonite". Then I looked at the guy who was getting them and he was cute. Which, is when I thought damn who's the lucky chick that he's gonna do tonite.

What is it with me and catching hot guys buy condoms. A few months ago I was at a 7-11 near campus and saw a very hot frat looking guy buying some magnum condoms, and you know what that means he must be packing. Damn that lucky ass chick that he did.

I don't know what it is, but when I catch a guy buying condoms, it turns me on sooo much and it doesn't help that the guys are hot.

1 comment:

Thirty3 Naked Laydies said...

hmmm... such a hot story. i wonder how str8 these guys really are. i wonder... str8? bi? gay? closeted? curious? i wonder who would be/will be/was on the receiving end. just a thought.